TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sarasota Family Fishing Charters will do everything reasonable for you to have a great time on your fishing trip, but we do have som e rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our boat and equipment.
Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions listed below. Scheduling a fishing trip with us is your agreement to these terms and conditions. Please do not book a trip unless you are 100 percent committed to showing up. I am up the night before getting rigged and getting the boat ready and then i am up well before the charter and out catching bait at least an hour before the charter. There is nothing more upsetting and disrespectful then for someone to book a charter and then not show up. Life happens, if for some reason you can not make the charter please call asap.
1. The fishing party is limited to 4 passengers with a strict 725 pound total guest weight limit.
2. Usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana, or the possession of any other illegal substances of any nature will result in the termination of the trip and entire trip will be billed.. Alcohol in moderation at the captains discretion is acceptable.
3. When you reserve a trip date, it is your fishing date/time as long as the boat Captain determines that the weather is appropriate for fishing. Lightening, hail, high winds and moderate to heavy rain are a few examples of severe weather that may result in the boat Captain terminating or halting the fishing trip. As a rule we do not fish through moderate to heavy rain or high winds,
4. There will be no charge for a trip terminated by the Captain due to the bad weather. If we start a trip and bad weather moves in we can pro rate the trip at $150 for the first hour and $100 an hour for each additional hour or if we are cut short, we can pause and then resume our trip when the weather passes.
5. The boat Captain shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the fishing party.
6. Glass bottles or other glass items are not allowed on board the boat without prior approval by the boat Captain.
7. You are expected to be on time for your trip.
8. Children age 6 and under must wear a personal flotation device. Please assist in making sure that children comply. We will provide you with USCG approved life jackets.
9. A $100 dollar deposit may be required to book a charter. This covers the captain if you do not show up for the charter. The deposit will be refunded completely if client cancels reservation at least 7 days in advance.
It is our desire to provide a pleasant fishing experience. We will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party has fun on your fishing trip. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. We abide by all State and Federal Fishing regulations.